Wow! I am shocked and honored, a little over 3 months ago I started my blog. My goal: to reach people who wanted to lose weight. I wanted to share my story and show them how I dropped 150 lbs by eating real foods and all without any fancy diet plans or gimmicks.
This morning I woke up to some great news Amy, who writes a wonderful blog called Afternoon Popcorn Snack sent me a message: “Love your blog I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award.” I could not believe my eyes, Thank you so very much Amy, you made my day!!! So here are the rules, hoping to make someone’s day, just like Amy did for me:
* Thank the person(s) who nominated you and link back to them
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
* Contact your nominees and let them know
7 things about me:
1. I have a collection of aprons and cookie cutters.
2. I was an artist, got into a car accident and lost the use of my right hand, so I took up cooking and blogging as my new passion. I do all this cooking and blogging ONE HANDED!
3. I love all things Tiki, Pinup and Kitsch.
4. I met my husband on-line, back when Yahoo had a personals page.
5. I moved from the city to the country a year and a half ago. Went from concrete gardens to deer in my backyard and squires on my roof.
6. I love to read, but rarely have the time to.
7. I have the best job in the world, I am a Mommy
Here are the blogs that inspire me and keep me going when I don’t have the energy to knock out another recipe.Thank you all, and keep up the great work, you all deserve these nominations!
One more thank you, to my patient husband and beautiful daughter. Chris and Sophie, thank you for being my guinea pigs, and thank you for dealing with all the recipe testing